Location problem

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
ammonj555

Location problem

Post by ammonj555 »

There used to be a button that looked like this (see image). I could just click on the button and move it to the place that i wanted it to be, then it would show me all the info for that location. It's not there anymore, in any of the browsers that I have (Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome). Why is that? (And can i fix it??)
Attachments
300px-Nav_Control_Place_Marker.png
300px-Nav_Control_Place_Marker.png (14.58 KiB) Viewed 1534 times
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Location problem

Post by aebrown »

I don't recall exactly what features were related to that old feature, but I think you can still do the same thing in a different way. Just right click somewhere on the map, and then you can choose "Find LDS Places nearby," "Send Feedback about a missing location," or "Get Directions from this location."
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

ammonj555 wrote:There used to be a button that looked like this (see image). I could just click on the button and move it to the place that i wanted it to be, then it would show me all the info for that location. It's not there anymore, in any of the browsers that I have (Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome). Why is that? (And can i fix it??)
I think you can just right click on a location on the map and it will show you the information about that location including an option to search for nearby LDS places. Is that what you're looking for?
ammonj555

Post by ammonj555 »

Thank you aebrown & eeblood66! Your tips worked.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”