Floating Pause Button

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
wwickizer

Floating Pause Button

Post by wwickizer »

I have a comment about all pages that have an audio feature. PLEASE program a floating "pause" button for each audio resource. Let me explain. As we read and listen to our scriptures, lessons and other audio sources. It would be most helpful if we could pause the audio without having to scroll back to the top of the page to do so.

For example, I have been reading/listening to the Gospel Doctrine lessons and there are multiple references to and clickable scriptures. In order to stop the narration, I must scroll to the top of the page to do so. It would save so much time and confusion if there were a clickable, floating, pause button. Please acknowledge this suggestion and let me know if you can accomplish it.

I certainly enjoy the wonderful IT resources of the Church. Keep up the good work.

Thank you,

Brother Wayne L. Wickizer @ wwickizer@gmail.com
BenFrankBrown

Re: Floating Pause Button

Post by BenFrankBrown »

I agree this would be very helpful. I love the option to listen online, maybe you can include it in one of the floating nav bars. This way you can pause and resume exactly where you left without needing to restart from the beginning of the audio.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”