Home teaching lists in LDSTools

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
ZoomJer

Home teaching lists in LDSTools

Post by ZoomJer »

If my memory serves me correctly, LDSTools used to have updated home teaching and visiting teaching routes, at least in the leader version. It doesn't now, and I'm wondering if it will ever again.

-Jerry

Clerk, Forest Heights Ward.
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Home teaching lists in LDSTools

Post by russellhltn »

The defunct Ward Tool may have had that as it got its info from a MLS file. But at this time, I don't think MLS uploads the HT data, so there's no way LDS Tools could have that info.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ZoomJer

Post by ZoomJer »

You may be right. Surely, the time has come to make this the standard, to make changing and updating HT/VT assignments available to all from their home.

-Jerry
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

It's probably the most requested feature, but we don't set the priorities.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Member Tools”