add calendar admin - member not in list

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
nateblaylock

add calendar admin - member not in list

Post by nateblaylock »

Hi,

I'm a ward clerk and am trying to add somebody from my ward as a calendar administrator on lds.org. For some reason, when I go to add her (by name), her name does not show up on the list of potential people to add (in the search box). I get lots of other members of the ward that do show up, but for some reason, this sister does not. I have tried searching for her using various forms of her name, partial and complete, but she's just not on that list.

I have verified that her records are still in our ward and she is over 12 (I saw that children were not showing up).

Am I doing something wrong?

thanks
Biggles

Re: add calendar admin - member not in list

Post by Biggles »

Check her privacy settings in the online Directory. If they are set to private, her name won't appear. They need to be set to Ward or Stake visibility.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Biggles wrote:They need to be set to Ward or Stake visibility.
Some have reported that setting privacy to "Ward" removes them from lists it shouldn't.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
nateblaylock

Post by nateblaylock »

I just checked and she lists as "ward visibility" .
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

See my prior post and set it to stake.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
nateblaylock

Post by nateblaylock »

Ah, sorry, I misread that one.

Just changed to stake and it worked. Thanks!

Return to “Calendar”