notebook bookmarks

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
dscamman

notebook bookmarks

Post by dscamman »

How do I find bookmarks after I make them? I don't see anywhere to click for a bookmarked place, just for highlighting and journal entries. Is there a place to click to find where you left a virtual bookmark?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: notebook bookmarks

Post by aebrown »

dscamman wrote:How do I find bookmarks after I make them? I don't see anywhere to click for a bookmarked place, just for highlighting and journal entries. Is there a place to click to find where you left a virtual bookmark?
You posted this in the "Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures" forum section, which refers to the LDS.org website. Are you asking about the LDS.org, or about Gospel Library? Because on LDS.org, you can just use your browser's regular bookmark feature.
dscamman

Post by dscamman »

This is on LDS.org after I sign in and use the bookmark function with the study notebook and highlighted sections. When I find it it looks like a little red ribbon at the beginning of the chapter I bookmarked.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

You can choose "Bookmarks" under "TYPES" to see your existing bookmarks. Then you can click on any of the particular bookmarks to show that bookmarked place.

See the image below:
bookmarks.png
(209.94 KiB) Downloaded 242 times

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”