Annotation Sync Error

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
tonybrigmon

Annotation Sync Error

Post by tonybrigmon »

Was able to sync annotations fine until recently. Have a Galaxy Note 2 device and now when I attempt to sync my device with my laptop annotations at LDS.org, I get the following error message:

"Annotation Sync: Unable to sync your annotations because an error occurred. Error: Bad Request."

On my device it shows my account as "Verified". Any thoughts as to a fix? Thanks.

- Tony Brigmon
tonybrigmon

Re: Annotation Sync Error

Post by tonybrigmon »

Really appreciate the quick email response to my request. Thank you.

I'm smiling. Big time smiling. The beta release for the patch worked like a charm. Annotations are syncing. Life is again good here in the neighborhood. Please extend my things to all who had a part in this. Thank you. Cheers. - Tony Brigmon
davidzant

Post by davidzant »

what was the solution to this problem? my Ipad and Iphone will not sync after the most recent app update
tonybrigmon

Post by tonybrigmon »

Tech support sent me a link to download the beta. After that, no more sync error messages or problems. Good luck.
vincecovino

Post by vincecovino »

So how do I get a copy of the link to fix this so I don't get the error "Error: Bad Request" when I try to sync my ipad and my droid?
I show 700 marks on my ipad and 600 on my droid, so they are definitely not syncing properly.
danwize

Post by danwize »

I'm having the same problem. Where do I go to download the beta release?
tonybrigmon

Post by tonybrigmon »

They sent me a link, but I can no longer find it. Send them a request is my best guess. Good luck. Cheers.
juanfbpachiarotti

Post by juanfbpachiarotti »

I've been using gospel library since it was released to android, but now I'm having the same problem too! (bad request) how can I fix it. I already verified and none of the annotations neither annotations title or journal entry exceeds the limit declared on wsdl document.

pleas advice. Thanks! :D
tonybrigmon

Post by tonybrigmon »

I just sent an email to support and they sent me a fix. Didn't save it though. Sorry I can't be of more help. Good luck. Cheers. - Tony
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”