Not getting emails.

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
charleyc123

Not getting emails.

Post by charleyc123 »

I'm not recieving email notifications from the ward or stake callenders. I've double checked my subscriptions and the options. Any ideas?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Not getting emails.

Post by russellhltn »

Note that email notifications are only sent if the manager decides to send one. It's not automatic for all events.

You might also check your spam folder. Depending on your setup, check both your email client and your email provider as it may have been trapped before getting to your client.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
charleyc123

Post by charleyc123 »

Yes I understand that. Others are getting email about events I'm subscribed to. I've checked all of my folders multiple times.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

By any chance did you move into the ward after the events were scheduled?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”