Immunization date format

Discussions about other Church websites
TerryLittlewood

Immunization date format

Post by TerryLittlewood »

It appears that they have changed the format for entering dates into section 26. Immunizations on the online form. But now I can't enter anything into the form at those locations, they are not active when clicked. Will this be corrected soon or am I doing something wrong?
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Re: Immunization date format

Post by Mikerowaved »

It would help if you can provide a link to the form you are having troubles with.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
TerryLittlewood

I am the stake clerk and I'm entering the medical data into the form as usual.
Only today it seems the format for those fields, item 26 on the form that asks for immunization dates has been grayed out and won't allow me to enter any data. Not sure if I can (or should) attach a link to a confidential form.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

This is a public forum, so please don't link.

I can only guess if it's grayed out it's not needed for some reason. Any clues from the instructions?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

TerryLittlewood wrote:I am the stake clerk and I'm entering the medical data into the form as usual.
Only today it seems the format for those fields, item 26 on the form that asks for immunization dates has been grayed out and won't allow me to enter any data. Not sure if I can (or should) attach a link to a confidential form.
Is this something that should have been entered by the missionary and that the program then carries forward. You might look back at his/her medical history and see if the information might be missing from there.

If that does not work, I would call and ask about it before attaching anything to the application.
TerryLittlewood

This is something that is entered by the Stake Clerk from the information provided directly to the Stake President from the doctors. In the recent past it was any format in those fields. I'm guessing that if no one else has noticed this as a problem then it might be unique to my set up and I'll try to resolve from my side.
TerryLittlewood

After trying this entry on my iPad I found that the field is now a pull down menu (it didn't used to be) and wasn't functioning that way on the stake desktop. I'll investigate further to see if there is some setting that is missing.
TinMan

Post by TinMan »

It sort of surprises me that so many "problems" on the Church's websites are solved by switching to a different computer. Or switching browsers. Why is that?

See also the threads dealing with the Patriarchal Blessings program. It would not work at all for me on the clerks computer, even when I switched browsers, but when I came home and tried it, the program worked just fine.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

TerryLittlewood wrote:After trying this entry on my iPad I found that the field is now a pull down menu (it didn't used to be) and wasn't functioning that way on the stake desktop. I'll investigate further to see if there is some setting that is missing.
Is the stake desktop using some version of IE that is not working to spec? Or is in compatibility mode?
TerryLittlewood

From experience we don't use IE (our OS is XP and not compatible with the latest version) so I typically use Chrome.

Return to “Other Websites”