Video Trouble Gospel Library 3 iPod 5 64Gb

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.

Video Trouble Gospel Library 3 iPod 5 64Gb

Post by 2888011067 »

I installed this release (v3) of the gospel library app, on my ipod, not long ago. I downloaded most of the video folders so that I could download and access the different audio/visual resources in the gospel library. A couple days ago I accidentally hit the remove all button and so everything, scriptures, manuals, everything was removed. Later the next day I downloaded everything again but noticed one big change, in the videos folder. I downloaded the video categories again but noticed that most of the video category folders did not have as many videos accessable as they had before my accident. In the Bible videos folder it had only 1 video, "Good Tidings of Great Joy: The Birth of Jesus Christ", and it previously had all except for the prodigal son. In the Feature Films folder, for another example, it only has "Johnny Lingo" which wasn't even accessable before, where before it had, "The Good Samaritan", "Joseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration", and "The Restoration". I can also only access one of "The District" videos which is important with my being a missionary.

To sum things up, how do I get those hundreds of audio-visual resources back? Another possibility is, if you could refresh the videos and resources like V2.5 did automatically when you went into the manage library section then it would be great if someone can let me know.

I have tried replicating my accident, but that didn't work. I have tried removing and downloading only the videos folder, but to no avail. I have also tried removing and redownloading individual video category folders with no success. I can't delete and reinstall the app because my mission president has my iPod locked. I have tried everything I can think of and am at a loss. I need to access some of those videos so thank you for whoever can help.

Thanks.

PS:Video Trouble Gospel Library 3 iPod 5 64Gb

Post by 2888011067 »

Here are a couple screen shots to help out. Sorry about the size. I don't have anything to shrink them with.
IMG_0229[1].PNG
This showed up this morning when I went to use it for personal study, but it didn't fix the below problems when I got to a wifi hotspot and let it finish.
(73.42 KiB) Downloaded 425 times
IMG_0231[1].PNG
This happens in some folders even if it has everything. Usually everything is accessible even if it displays this and after clicking OK.
(400.94 KiB) Downloaded 425 times
IMG_0232[1].PNG
Many of the folders appear empty like this "abbreviations" folder in the scriptures section, which is supposed to go right to the abbreviations page.
(273.17 KiB) Downloaded 425 times
IMG_0233[1].PNG
This is what many of the videos folders look like after the accident. This folder had all the bible videos except for the prodigal son. Even the new "70 times 7" video won't appear.
(286.18 KiB) Downloaded 425 times
IMG_0234[1].PNG
This is what one of the folders, which was very empty like the one above, looks like after my accident. Most of my video folders were as full or fuller than this one.
(338.44 KiB) Downloaded 425 times
Other than these problems, everything about the app is perfect.

The Missionary.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”