Sharing Scripture Annotations

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
PayneCD

Sharing Scripture Annotations

Post by PayneCD »

Is anyone working on the capability to share scriptural annotations with others? For example: I teach seminary full time. When I share a quote from a Church leader that goes along with a particular verse of scripture, I would love the ability to send that quote as an annotation linked to that verse in my students personal electronic scriptures. This would require the ability to set up a group to send annotations to (my seminary classes). It would probably also require the ability for individuals to accept or deny suggested annotations. But wouldn't it be amazing?
marianomarini

Re: Sharing Scripture Annotations

Post by marianomarini »

It would be great!
There is something like this that can be use instead. I tested it several months ago, but I don't remember its name (I'll check out).
But Google are thinking about this (SideWiki). You can let a comment in a page you visit so other can read it.
If this comment regard a scripture's page it will do what you are looking for, isn't?
marianomarini

Re: Sharing Scripture Annotations

Post by marianomarini »

Here is a great site where some of this tools are shown.
http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/top-web-an ... kup-tools/
You can choose the best for you. (I have used Diigo) :)

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”