Previous unit information

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
CurtC

Previous unit information

Post by CurtC »

I am a recently called Bishop and when I first accessed the site after being called I was able to see the previous unit and Bishop for members currently in our ward when looking at the directory. Since then I have had some new move ins and would like to speak to their previous bishop but the directory doesn't show the previous ward and Bishop name anymore. Has this been removed/changed or am I looking in a different place than previously accesed?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Previous unit information

Post by aebrown »

CurtC wrote:Has this been removed/changed or am I looking in a different place than previously accesed?
That functionality has never been in the Directory. You're thinking of the "Members Moved In" report under Leader Resources.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

It also shows on the Membership Information page in Clerk Resources. If you click on the unit name for current or prior unit it will show the bishop and phone number.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Are you serving as a bishop as an out-of-unit member (usually in a YSA ward or something)? If you are put into your calling as an out-of-unit member, you should be able to see your home ward (and stake) and the ward (and stake) you're currently serving in. Is that what you saw?

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”