LDS Tools/Nook HD

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
ruger1

LDS Tools/Nook HD

Post by ruger1 »

I ran an update on the LDS Tools app on my Nook HD. Now - when I try to use the app I get a "not enought memory space available" message. I have tons of memory available. I took the tablet to Barnes and Noble and had their wonder boys try to resolve - with no luck. Any one else having this problem..?? Anyone know of a resolution..??
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LDS Tools/Nook HD

Post by russellhltn »

I don't know about the Nook, but I know Android can have more then one storage area. The App Storage can get full leading to problems, even when there is memory if the "SD" area. (And to complicate things, the SD storage may be a virtual SD, not the physical SD card.)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

You might try: From the main screen: Menu, System Settings, Apps, LDS Tools, Clear Data. That's based on generic Android.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ruger1

Post by ruger1 »

Thanks for your response. The wizards at BN performed this procedure and some others..!! They have had other Nook users come into their store with this issue. It was resolved by inserting a SD card. I'm just thinking there should be a better fix than that. Thanks again.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Ah, I noticed that the data was on my SD card when I didn't put it there. I guess it malfunctions if there is no card either virtual or real.

Return to “Android Member Tools App”