location events on synched google clendar?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
DirkA

location events on synched google clendar?

Post by DirkA »

I have just gone through the process of synching my lds.org calendar to my google calendar on iphone and ipad. It seemed to work well but i ended up with all of the location events for my stake. For instance, someone has scheduled a wedding reception at the stake center, this shows upon my ipad/google calendar even though it is not one of my listed subscriptions. It is on the location part of my lds.og calendar at the bottom left side. Is there a way to delete these so they don't clutter my calendar? Thanks
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: location events on synched google clendar?

Post by russellhltn »

Are you trying to select what syncs via the checkboxes on the main page? That doesn't work. It's selected via a separate subscription page. You get every calendar visible on the main page in month view, checkboxed or not.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”