Can't select member

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
mbthomas

Can't select member

Post by mbthomas »

I am trying to add a member as a building scheduler for a location. In the Add Scheduler dialog box I cannot find the member listed, either in the ward or the stake. They simply are not listed. However, they have been in the ward for over a year. When I go to cdol.lds.org I can see the individual listed with a calling (albeit a custom calling). Does the calendar system get it's membership data from a different database? How do I get it to update?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Can't select member

Post by russellhltn »

The user might have privacy settings that prevent them from appearing. I'd suggest having them set to "stake" until they can be added to the calendar.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mbthomas

Post by mbthomas »

Are those settings on lds.org or in MLS?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

It is on LDS.org in the Directory. There is no way to view or edit the visibility settings in MLS.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Calendar”