Editing error

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
rob88scps

Editing error

Post by rob88scps »

When I try to edit a marked or tagged scripture, and re-save it after I've made my changes, it works for the first 2-3 times, and then after that it gets stuck saving... forever. I cannot save changes to anything else for several hours, even if I switch computers. So basically I get to edit two of my tags every morning (something as simple as moving them from "unassigned" to one of my notebooks) and then I can't use the edit function again until the evening, or the next day.

Thanks!

Rob (rob88scps)
AHint

Re: Editing error

Post by AHint »

I have the same problem. Would love to know how to fix it.
mevans

Re: Editing error

Post by mevans »

I just did several changes and did not experience the problem. That doesn't necessarily mean that it's fixed for you; just that I couldn't reproduce it.

If you're still having problems, here are some questions that will help people here help you:
- does it occur when making changes via the study bar (i.e., in the scriptures themselves)?
- does it occur when you try to edit an entry in the Notes and Journal tool?
- does it occur in both places?
- does it occur on a mobile Gospel Library app (if so, which have you tested?)
- Which web browser and platform are you using?

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”