iPhone 4, IOS 6.1.3 - crash crash crash crash

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
aclawson

iPhone 4, IOS 6.1.3 - crash crash crash crash

Post by aclawson »

One of the bishops has LDS Tools installed on an iPhone 4, IOS 6.1.3

He reports that when viewing the ward directory "only for head of household male members" when he attempts to view the spouse or child of the male head or household the application closes with no error message given. He has uninstalled and reinstalled several times but the problem does not go away. His counselors do not have this problem. Any suggestions?
DrocSemaj

Re: iPhone 4, IOS 6.1.3 - crash crash crash crash

Post by DrocSemaj »

Similar problem w/ my iPhone 4 with iOS 6.1.3 and LDS Tools 2.1.3. Constant crashing, no explanation, no fun. Attempts to re-install and clear data, etc. have zero effect. Problem persists. Additionally it shows all ordinances to have been completed on Jan. 1, 1970 for every member in the ward. I have sent emails to headquarters, no response. Our Bishop has same problem.

Throw us a bone here, folks.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: iPhone 4, IOS 6.1.3 - crash crash crash crash

Post by jdlessley »

DrocSemaj wrote:I have sent emails to headquarters, no response.
Headquarters does not provide support for the community developed applications such as LDS Tools. Normally you can send a bug report message to the development team from the Help for the application. Alternatively you can send a message to ios-support@ldsmail.net.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”