Directory - I do not want my husband's membership # showing

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
AnnetteNorma

Directory - I do not want my husband's membership # showing

Post by AnnetteNorma »

I accidently click on show membership number on the ward directory. I could not change it back. I would like it removed. Thank you. :eek: Please do not show our family's membership numbers on the ward directory.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Directory - I do not want my husband's membership # show

Post by aebrown »

AnnetteNorma wrote:I accidently click on show membership number on the ward directory. I could not change it back. I would like it removed. Thank you. :eek: Please do not show our family's membership numbers on the ward directory.
Please note that although you can see membership numbers for your household in the Directory, that doesn't mean that anyone else can see them. Each household can only see its own membership numbers (with the exception of the bishopric and clerks, who can see the numbers for all ward members).

So you needn't be concerned that other ward members will see your family's numbers.

And if you'd like to hide it from your own view, you can view some other household in the ward, or you can refresh your browser page (typically F5 for browsers on Windows). Either of those techniques should hide the record numbers for your family members again.
AnnetteNorma

Re: Directory - I do not want my husband's membership # show

Post by AnnetteNorma »

Thank you

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”