LDStools crashing, no response in LDStools for iPhone forum

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
aclawson

LDStools crashing, no response in LDStools for iPhone forum

Post by aclawson »

It looks like the number of users in that group isn't large enough - anybody know how to fix a crashing LDS tools on iPhone when uninstall/reinstall doesn't work?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Moderator note

Post by jdlessley »

[Moderator note: This thread was moved to the correct forum. Please follow the Code of Conduct which states, "Use the correct forum for the material you are posting."

The number of users in a forum is determined by the number of posters to threads in that forum. Any of the LDSTech Forum registered users can post in a particular forum. The low number of posters in a forum or lack of a response to a thread within a forum does not warrant violating the Code of Conduct.]
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: LDStools crashing, no response in LDStools for iPhone fo

Post by lajackson »

aclawson wrote:It looks like the number of users in that group isn't large enough - anybody know how to fix a crashing LDS tools on iPhone when uninstall/reinstall doesn't work?
There is an email address to which bug reports should be sent. I do not have it handy, but have you sent a report to that email?
aclawson

Post by aclawson »

I just got two from global services:

ldstools-ios@ldsmail.net; ldstoolssupport@ldschurch.org
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

You could also join the iOS LDS Tools group as an observer here:

https://tech.lds.org/projects?controlle ... ojectid=12

and fire off a question to the discussion group. I know the Android group has many a discussion that way.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”