Location Changes do not update on calendar Preview Balloon

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
chrishilgendorf

Location Changes do not update on calendar Preview Balloon

Post by chrishilgendorf »

I have made some changes to event locations over the last few weeks and have noticed that, although the detailed view of the event displays the location change, the preview balloon that pops up when you click an event on the month view does not show the new location.
This could cause an issue if we move to entirely different building and folks are just viewing the preview balloon to find out where to go.
I have been deleting and recreating the events, which is fine, but obviously not ideal.
Can I do something differently to make the location register properly in the preview balloon, or is this a bug?

Thanks
Chris
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Location Changes do not update on calendar Preview Ballo

Post by russellhltn »

When I tried it, the pop-up isn't the location, but the event description (which could list the location as part of the description).
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

russellhltn wrote:When I tried it, the pop-up isn't the location, but the event description (which could list the location as part of the description).
The pop-up shows the following
Title
When
Where (this is the location)
Rooms
and set up to end time

You must click on "View Event Details and Location" to see the description.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

OK, I was thinking of the pop-up you get when you hover.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”