Mormon Channel Stream Android

Any discussions around the Mormon Radio Channel App on various mobile and electronic devices
nwjarvis

Mormon Channel Stream Android

Post by nwjarvis »

I have noticed for the past few weeks that streaming the Mormon Channel programming perpetually shows it is loading but never connects. At first, I thought maybe wireless traffic might be too heavy but it will let me stream the Music only channel just fine. I only have problems loading the Mormon Channel.

When I get to work, the internet version works just fine on my computer but through the app on my Galaxy Note 2, it will not load. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
danpass

Re: Mormon Channel Stream Android

Post by danpass »

It's worked fine for me just now (on a Galaxy S3).
nwjarvis

Post by nwjarvis »

It's really strange. I have uninstalled and rebooted, then reinstalled. I still cannot stream the regular Mormon Channel when connected to the network 4G LTE/3G, etc. I can stream it if I am on wifi. I can stream Canal Mormon and the Music channel just fine. However, when I try to connect to the Mormon Channel it just sits there with the Loading message and never connects. Very frustrating! If anyone has any suggestions, please post otherwise I will just have to deal with it not working.
danpass

Post by danpass »

When I tested it yesterday, I was on WiFi. I just tried it with WiFi off, connected to Sprint network, and all 3 radio streams work fine.

Return to “Mormon Radio Channel”