Directory Bugs I have noticed

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
ojhurst

Directory Bugs I have noticed

Post by ojhurst »

A few things--

Sometimes when I delete a current photo for someone, after it has been deleted if there is an even older picture that picture replaces the deleted image.

If there is only one person in the household then it doesn't make any sense to me to have to upload their picture twice, one for the 'family' picture and one for the individual picture.

If you try to add a picture in Firefox, you get the following not very helpful message:

Warning
Sorry for the inconvenience, the browser you are currently using is temporarily unsupported for image uploads until the next release.
Please use a different supported browser.

New Photos (1) --- It says you have 1 new photo but you really don't.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Directory Bugs I have noticed

Post by jdlessley »

[Moderator note: Please do not post more than one topic in a thread (see the Code of Conduct). Listing a number of bugs may appear to be one topic but really are multiple topics.]

Each of the bugs listed have been addressed in other threads. Responses or additional comments about these topics should be posted in the appropriate threads. To find those threads do a search for the topic.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
ojhurst

Re: Directory Bugs I have noticed

Post by ojhurst »

Can you tell me where the discussion is at regarding older pictures suddenly showing up?

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”