how to download broadcast

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
ddoug1

how to download broadcast

Post by ddoug1 »

hi
our district president asked me to make some dvd's of the missionary broadcast to distribute to the branch presidents during our district conference next week (6-29/30). the members cannot be at the meeting house that has satellite at the time of the philippines broadcast. on our island there is no transportation after 6 pm. the members could not get back home after the broadcast.

sooooo. we tried to use ilivid to capture the broadcast and rebroadcasts, but ilivid throws up an error (Sorry, abobe flash needs to be update). but when i check we have the most current version (11.6.602.167) installed.

any ideas how we can download the broadcast so we can have the dvds ready next saturday?

thanks
elder douglas
marinduque, philippines
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: how to download broadcast

Post by aebrown »

The Hastening the Work of Salvation pages are now active on LDS.org. On the Special Broadcast page there is a Download link where you can download the entire broadcast (or at least you should be able to download it there -- the "Download Video" link doesn't seem to work quite yet -- but I imagine it will work soon).
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: how to download broadcast

Post by russellhltn »

aebrown wrote:but I imagine it will work soon
Working!
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Main Church Website”