The Directory does not update

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
Proc3000

The Directory does not update

Post by Proc3000 »

My Directory does not have accurate information for me regarding my stake and ward. For example my brother moved into my stake 2 years ago. his name doesn't show up on my directory, but does for him. So I think my directory tied to my log in is not updating. Anyone know how to fix this? i It is rather frustrating as I need accurate ward list information and whats coming onto my phone through LDS tools is not accurate because the directory is not accurate. But its accurate for my wife. help?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: The Directory does not update

Post by russellhltn »

Where are you looking? In LDS Tools or the on-line directory?

Tools has to be synced. As far as I've seen, it has to be done manually. I've not heard any reports of the on-line directory being out of sync except for callings.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

Is his household marked private? If so then he wouldn't show up for you.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Proc3000 wrote:But its accurate for my wife.
What calling does your wife hold? Some callings allow the member to see "private" households.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Proc3000

Post by Proc3000 »

My wife doesn't have a leadership calling. We actually have the same calling at the moment. and my brother hasn't restricted his data. We were actually comparing it the other day together. I know you have to sync lds tools. It reflects this way on the directory AND my LDS tools. Its really odd.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”