Real Growth Report

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
jdeazevedo

Real Growth Report

Post by jdeazevedo »

When logged in to lds.org and go to clerk resorces, the guidelines tells me to go to real growth report from the missionary menu, however, I don't see the missionary menu when I log in.
I am the stake clerk for unit 500542.

Thank you for your help.

Junior
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Real Growth Report

Post by aebrown »

jdeazevedo wrote:the guidelines tells me to go to real growth report from the missionary menu
Which guidelines are you referring to? I don't recall seeing anything like that in any communications received by my stake. If you could point us to, or quote the "guidelines" you are referring to, that would help us understand what you are referring to.

The closest I can think of in Clerk Resources is the "Key Indicators" under the "Reports" menu.
jdeazevedo

Post by jdeazevedo »

Actually it is steps on how to get there, but for me it does not show when I sign in with my lds account.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jdeazevedo wrote:Actually it is steps on how to get there, but for me it does not show when I sign in with my lds account.
That suggests that either the information is not correct (too soon or too old), your calling is not recorded as the correct standard position, or you are not authorized to do that (the someone might have delegated something that can't be delegated).
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdeazevedo

Post by jdeazevedo »

Please see the attachment, those are the instructions.
Attachments
Instructions - Real Growth Report (edited).pdf
(1.55 MiB) Downloaded 549 times
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

For use in the Utah Salt Lake City Central and Utah Salt Lake City West missions
From what I can tell from CDOL, your stake is not in either. You are in "Utah Salt Lake City Mission". Not Central, not West.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdeazevedo

Post by jdeazevedo »

Oh yes, they have just change the boundaries of their missions, thats correct. Thanks
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

It also appears to only be in the beta version of clerk resources right now.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”