Unable to add new notebook

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
hsquared

Unable to add new notebook

Post by hsquared »

I've been trying to add a new notebook so that I could have one devoted to lesson preparation for my YW calling. I've tried clicking on the "add" link in the left-hand menu on the main "Notes and Journals" page, and I've also tried by adding a highlighted scripture to my journal and clicking on "add new notebook." In both cases, it brings up a window where I can type in the name of my new notebook (YW Lesson Preparation), but when I click on "save" or hit enter, I get a spinning wheel that spins forever, but never actually adds the new notebook. I've tried doing this in two different browsers--Firefox and Chrome, on two different computers--a Mac and a PC. I've tried clearing my cache and restarting, and...I'm out of tricks. Please help me get this resolved. I'd love to be able to use the study tools effectively when preparing my lessons. :) Thanks!
therightlayne

Re: Unable to add new notebook

Post by therightlayne »

I've been having the same problem...
thannshira

Post by thannshira »

I am also having the exact same problem. I've tried both ways of adding notebook, get the spinning wheel both ways. Also tried two different browsers: Chrome and Safari. No luck with either.
mevans

Post by mevans »

It's doing the same thing for me. I already have 4 notebooks, but I can't add another one right now. It just spins forever.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”