Beta Clerk Resource Implemented?

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
showseason

Beta Clerk Resource Implemented?

Post by showseason »

Today I again have access to the Beta features in Clerk's Resources I was helping to test recently. Glad to see them back and assume they were approved? :)
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Beta Clerk Resource Implemented?

Post by jonesrk »

Do you have beta access again? Or did it finally make it to production (that's what it looks like to me)? The new beta that made this one go away still seems to be only a small group of users. I haven't seen it show up for me yet.
showseason

Post by showseason »

In the upper left hand portion of Clerk screen, it has Leader Resources and Clerk Resources available but no Beta Clerk Resources as before. I'm hoping it made it to production.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

showseason wrote:In the upper left hand portion of Clerk screen, it has Leader Resources and Clerk Resources available but no Beta Clerk Resources as before. I'm hoping it made it to production.
I assume it's in production. I was never part of the beta test and I can see the update.
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

I was about ready to move a family out, when the update disappeared this morning. Hopefully it'll be back soon...
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

mfmohlma wrote:I was about ready to move a family out, when the update disappeared this morning. Hopefully it'll be back soon...
I still see it. Make sure you go to Clerk Resources and not Leader Resources. It doesn't show up under Leader Resources yet.
showseason

Post by showseason »

Hopefully it was just a brief thing. I have that function and moved someone out about 3 hours ago. Just checked and that option shows as available.
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

I still don't see the new features. Am I the only one that got reverted? I tried different browsers and cleared cache with the same result.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

Working fine for me in the UK!
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

eblood66 wrote:
mfmohlma wrote:I was about ready to move a family out, when the update disappeared this morning. Hopefully it'll be back soon...
I still see it. Make sure you go to Clerk Resources and not Leader Resources. It doesn't show up under Leader Resources yet.
Ha. Missed this. It was showing up for me under Leader Resources for a little while. I do see it under Clerk Resources.

Thanks.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”