Leader Resouces on LDS.ORG

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
garylynnlarsen

Leader Resouces on LDS.ORG

Post by garylynnlarsen »

i have been told as High Priest Group Leader when I log into my account at LDS.ORG I should
see leader resources for my calling under tools. Previous High Priest group leaders have told me that they had this resource under their tools. Is this something that happens when they put me in MLS or does the Stake Clerk need to do something to make this appear?
eblood66

Re: Leader Resouces on LDS.ORG

Post by eblood66 »

garylynnlarsen wrote:i have been told as High Priest Group Leader when I log into my account at LDS.ORG I should
see leader resources for my calling under tools. Previous High Priest group leaders have told me that they had this resource under their tools. Is this something that happens when they put me in MLS or does the Stake Clerk need to do something to make this appear?
I'm afraid that whoever told you that was mistaken. At this time only stake presidency members, stake clerks (including assistants), stake executive secretaries, Bishopric members, ward clerks (including assistants) and ward executive secretaries have access to the Leader Resources site. There have been hints that quorum and auxiliary leaders may be given access at some point in the future but no specific timeline has been given.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”