Passcode needed when no longer a leader?

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
holmsro

Passcode needed when no longer a leader?

Post by holmsro »

When a person is released from a leadership position (and the change is made in MLS &CDOL), will LDS Tools no longer require a passcode for that user? Does one need to uninstall and reinstall, or just update, for the change to happen?

Is the calling 'Ward Website Administrator' a calling that requires a passcode in LDS Tools?

Thanks for a fabulos app!
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Passcode needed when no longer a leader?

Post by jdlessley »

holmsro wrote:When a person is released from a leadership position (and the change is made in MLS &CDOL), will LDS Tools no longer require a passcode for that user?
I can't say whether iOS LDS Tools behaves the same as Android LDS Tools. I have Android. When I was released from my leadership position there was no longer a requirement to enter the pin when LDS Tools was synced after the update had made it through the system.
holmsro wrote:Is the calling 'Ward Website Administrator' a calling that requires a passcode in LDS Tools?
After being release from a leadership position I no longer required the pin. But following my call as website administrator and LDS Tools was synced again to bring in that update I need the pin once again.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”