Private Calendar -- errant email messages

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
Brent1966

Private Calendar -- errant email messages

Post by Brent1966 »

We have a sister in our stake who is receiving emails for the Stake Presidency (private) calendar. The private calendar only has viewers/editors listed by calling, Stake Presidency and the Stake Clerk and Executive Secretary. I also receive these notices, and have not yet confirmed if these notices extend beyond the two of us who should not be part of this calendar notifications. Thoughts? (I serve on the High Council and work as a stake web administrator but am not on the list who should be receiving emails.)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Private Calendar -- errant email messages

Post by russellhltn »

I'd look at the email addresses set up in the directory for the authorized individuals to make sure they are correct and not shared.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

I would check and make sure the calendar was actually set up as a private calendar.
Brent1966

Post by Brent1966 »

Checked both. Set up as Private, marked as private and there are only 5 callings that are authorized to receive the notice. I admit I am stumped and thank you for your thoughts.
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

I suggest starting and new calendar layer with the same callings, and deleting the old calendar layer once the events are moved over.

Return to “Calendar”