Deceased member not deceased

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
mathewtheronsouthwick

Deceased member not deceased

Post by mathewtheronsouthwick »

In MLS, it shows under a certain member's information that her current spouse is deceased. It shows this as a note at the bottom of the current spouse tab in the individual's record. This spouse is not deceased and I don't know how that note even got on there. I couldn't find a way to remove this note. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Deceased member not deceased

Post by russellhltn »

Sound like a job for Special request.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mathewtheronsouthwick

Post by mathewtheronsouthwick »

I followed the instructions for special request and sent my changes through MLS 2.5 weeks ago, but still have received no reply. I don't know if I am supposed to get a message from them or what, but the problem is still not solved. What else should I do?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'd call Local Unit Support on Tuesday.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Membership Help”