language issue newsletter

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
gwish

language issue newsletter

Post by gwish »

The last couple of days when accessing the admin portion of the lessons and newsletter site I keep getting everything in English except the newsletter portion. When I click on the language button and choose English it says that The page you have requested is not available in your language. Any ideas?

Thanks
mevans

Re: language issue newsletter

Post by mevans »

Can you be more specific about what's not appearing in English. I'm not sure what the "newsletter portion" is. I looked at the admin pages of both Lesson Schedules and Newsletter and they're in English for me.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: language issue newsletter

Post by russellhltn »

lds.org seems to have sporadic cases of where it decides to change the language on someone. Check the URL for the phrase "lang=" and make sure it's "eng" as in lang=eng.

A couple of other alternatives is to click on the "globe" icon at the very top and select English, or to exit and clear the browser cache and cookies.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Lesson Schedules”