Home Teaching Statistics transmitting to the Stake issue

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
EarloftheWest

Home Teaching Statistics transmitting to the Stake issue

Post by EarloftheWest »

Our High Councillor came by today and I looked at his numbers for our Ward and compared them to the numbers the Stake has. Of the past twelve months, the numbers are completely different. Some months he will have zeros where I have percentages and other months he has percentages that are different than mine.
Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?
Thanks
EarloftheWest

Re: Home Teaching Statistics transmitting to the Stake issue

Post by EarloftheWest »

Bumping this thread.
Any suggestions?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'm not sure why things are not transmitting. My best guess is there might be a time window for the transmission and any data entered after that is missed.

I'm not sure if it's still there, but I thought there was a function in MLS to send data to the stake. You might want to try that.

As for different stats, you might want to read the Home Teaching/Visiting Teaching Data Changing Each Month thread.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
EarloftheWest

Post by EarloftheWest »

Thanks. I reviewed the thread you suggested. It sounds like the Stake numbers are not updating. Apparently, there's two wards out of ten that have this problem.
infomaster

Post by infomaster »

I am a new member of the HC; the ward to which I have been assigned has told me each month that they have submitted the HT reports; each month, the stake has asked me to get the information from the ward, because it has not shown up in the computer.

I have used MLS off and on for several years, but always from the ward level. I am still trying to figure out where the communication is breaking down.

I am somewhat relieved that I am not the only one with this issue. I will post anything I can find out.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”