MLS Organization Pages are blank in MLS 3.5

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
dfechser

MLS Organization Pages are blank in MLS 3.5

Post by dfechser »

Our new ward was created two weeks ago and I received my new PC with MLS 3.5 installed on Saturday, Nov. 10.

On Sunday I attempted to enter our new ward organization and found the following:
1. Bishopric - I was able to enter everyone except the Finance Clerk. the FC is an elder and all other members are high priests.

2. I was able to enter the Elders Quorum and Relief Society leadership fine.

3. The High Priests Organization page has NO standard callings - I entered the High Priest Group Leader as a custom calling.

4. The Young Men, Young Women, Primary, Sunday School, and "Other Calllings" organization pages are all blank. There is no way to enter callings for any of these.

What can I do to fix MLS?

I have been a Ward Clerk for 1.5 years and was a Stake Membership clerk prior to that so I am very familiar with MLS. I have sent messages to Membership but have received no response after 5 days.

Thank you,

DaveF
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

dfechser wrote:1. Bishopric - I was able to enter everyone except the Finance Clerk. the FC is an elder and all other members are high priests.

After you click the Select button on the Add Position dialog, the Select Candidate dialog will be displayed. In the upper right corner of that dialog is a dropdown labeled "Office". That defaults to "High Priest", so only the high priests are listed, but you can change it to "Elder" or "All" to see the elders included in the list.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
dfechser

Post by dfechser »

Thank you! I've actually never noticed that button before.

Now if I can just find out how to cause all the rest of the ward organization to appear...

:-)
mrober11

Re: MLS Organization Pages are blank in MLS 3.5

Post by mrober11 »

Curious to see if you found a resolution to your problem. Our ward just split and I ran into the same issue when trying to set up the ward organizations. Any help would be appreciated.
jaysten

Re: MLS Organization Pages are blank in MLS 3.5

Post by jaysten »

I am having a similar issue. I only have Elders Quorum, Relief Society, and Branch Presidency as organizations I can assign callings to. When I click on Sunday School, Young Men's Leaders, Young Women's Leaders, and such I get a blank page with only options to Print/Preview/Close.

Any advice?

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”