Beta Gospel Library?

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
zaneclark

Beta Gospel Library?

Post by zaneclark »

I recently tried to sign in for testing the new Beta Gospel Library using my iPad and was informed that it wasn't available for that platform... Which platforms are testing the new Beta version?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Beta Gospel Library?

Post by aebrown »

zaneclark wrote:I recently tried to sign in for testing the new Beta Gospel Library....
Where did you hear that Gospel Library was in beta? You refer to "the new Beta Gospel Library," which implies that such a thing exists, but I haven't heard of it.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

This was the header on a post inviting me to join the beta team, but when I tried, it said my device wasn't supported.... Am I reading this wrong?

Gospel Library 3.0.0 (Beta 9 Build 39)
Team: LDS iOS Development
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

zaneclark wrote:This was the header on a post inviting me to join the beta team
A "post"? Do you mean a post here on the LDSTech Forum? If so, you should be able to provide a link to it. I can't find any post that looks like that.

Or do you mean a private message? Or an email? If either of those, who was the sender?
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

It was in an email from: "LDS IOS Beta Team. <noreply@n.testflightapp.com>"
It started out with this message:
"Dear Beta Team,
Beta 9 is here! Important: Delete previous builds before installing Beta 9! If you don't, the app may behave badly."
And then this:
Gospel Library 3.0.0 (Beta 9 Build 39)
Team: LDS iOS Development

Maybe they have me confused with someone who might actually know about this kind of thing. I can test a finished product, but I am certainly NOT a developer...
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

I just received another notice like the one above, announcing the release of "beta 10," and inviting me to join them. I would still like someone to try to explain what is going on.... Is there an updated Gospel Library coming soon?

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”