Nook color updates

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
cybrunetti

Nook color updates

Post by cybrunetti »

I have had the gospel libray app from Barnes and Noble on my Nook color for over a year. Last week when I tried to open it it shut down upon opening. I deleted it and re installed it. I still cannot open it to install the 23 upgrades it says it needs, it shuts down as soon as I select the upgrades. Help!
rcook525

Re: Nook color updates

Post by rcook525 »

I uninstalled Gospel Library, completely powered off (N/C), powered back up and then went B&N apps page and then re-installed Gospel Library. It seemed like it took about 15 minutes but that could be caused by my slow Wi-Fi. Once I was sure that it had installed by checking version of B&N app, I then rebooted or completely powered off N/C and then powered back. All of my bookmarks and study notes where present. If any ? Post message here.

Roy
drmackay

Post by drmackay »

In the process of trying to clear up some problems I uninstalled LDS Gospel Library with the intent to reinstall. Now I go to reinstall it and find that LDS Gospel Library is no longer on Barnes and Noble :(. Obviously I should have archived it or put it on a shelf instead of removing. Was LDS Gospel Library removed to address something specific? Will it be returned to the Barnes and Noble app store?
jasonhyer

Post by jasonhyer »

Barnes and Nobel pulled the app from the market after they did a update to their Nook HD and HD+ tablets that broke the Gospel Library app. Though both of those devices now use the Google Play store they chose to pull the app from the B&N store because of the HD issues. This made the app unavailable for the other Nook tablets.

We have submitted the new release of the Gospel Library app (2.5) to the B&N store and it will be available as soon as B&N approves the app.

NOTE: This will not fix the issue for Nook HD and HD+ users. They will need to get the 2.5 release from the Google Play store when it is released.
Jason Hyer

Return to “Gospel Library”