print everyone with callings in RS

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
NicoleStreadbeck

print everyone with callings in RS

Post by NicoleStreadbeck »

I'm trying to print a list of everyone with Relief Society Callings. I can find the list easily enough, but when I try to print it, it simply prints everyone in the presidency of all the auxiliaries - not a full list of all those with Relief Society Callings.
NicoleStreadbeck

Re: print everyone with callings in RS

Post by NicoleStreadbeck »

I finally figured out that you can just copy and paste everything into an excel spreadsheet. However, you can only highlight what's showing in the window and then you have to scroll down to copy and paste the next part. I think you should be able to right click and export to an excel spreadsheet, but that wasn't working for me for some reason.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: print everyone with callings in RS

Post by jdlessley »

As you have noticed there is no feature available in the online Directory for custom reports. The list you want is available in MLS using a custom report. At some date in the future when custom reports are made available online then the list you seek will be possible. However we do not have any idea who will have access to do custom reports. The feature most likely would be a tool on Leader & Clerk Resources. And currently Leader & Clerk Resources are not available to unit organization presidencies. That will also be a future enhancement. We have no idea when these features will be available because we seldom if ever get information on development schedules.
I think you should be able to right click and export to an excel spreadsheet, but that wasn't working for me for some reason.
The data you want to copy must first be selected before the right-mouse-click shortcut menu feature becomes available.

Extracting information from a web page is commonly called screen scraping. The procedure I use to copy information on a scrolled screen is to first left-mouse-click a the beginning of the information desired and then scroll the screen down to the desired end point and then hold the Shift key while left-mouse-clicking the desired end point to select all the information. I was able to do this for the entire RS calling list for my ward when all the callings were not visible without scrolling.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”