Highlights from iOS v2.5 app not showing up online

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
benjachristensen

Highlights from iOS v2.5 app not showing up online

Post by benjachristensen »

Annotations I make on the new iOS v2.5 app and highlight in one of the new colors do sync and show up if I hover over them in the online scriptures, but they do not show any highlight color.
dustingreen

Re: Highlights from iOS v2.5 app not showing up online

Post by dustingreen »

I am experiencing this as well. When I make a highlight or note on my iOS device (iPad) it will not show up on my online scriptures, but will show up on another iOS device (iPhone). However, if go to the Notes Journal page it shows everything correctly. In other words, I am seeing everything correctly with my recent activity (markings, notes etc) in Notes and Journal, but when I go to the actual scriptures and hover over something my notes are not there.
bheaton1

Post by bheaton1 »

I have not been able to sync my iPhone to have highlights show on online for several weeks, both before and after I installed v2.5. Previously I have been able to sync intermittently.
hunterfarris

Post by hunterfarris »

I'm also having a problem syncing Gospel Library (iOS app before and after v2.5, but I only care about v2.5 right now) to LDS.org. I go to Settings>Account Settings and push Sync Now, but other than that button turning blue, there is no indication that anything happend and no consequences for pushing that button. I try signing out, which turns off the Annotation Sync, and turning the Annotation Sync back on after signing back in, and it says that it's syncing, but it doesn't actually sunc. Any ideas?

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”