Sections of Primary Lessons are Missing

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
lagosta

Sections of Primary Lessons are Missing

Post by lagosta »

I've noticed that in the Gospel Library for Android, there are large sections of each Primary lesson that are simply not there. As an example, check the "Scriptural and Historical Accounts" section of this lesson from a browser:

https://www.lds.org/manual/primary-5-do ... p?lang=eng

and compare it to the same lesson (lesson 17, manual 5) on the Android app. The contents of the subsections "Responsibilities of a Bishop" and "Sacrifices of Edward Partridge and His Family" are completely missing. I have noticed this same behavior for other lessons previously (same manual, lower lesson numbers), and it's always in the "Scriptural and Historical Accounts" section. It's almost as though content below a certain heading level (h1, h2, h3, etc,) is missing.

Android app version: 2.4.2.7
jasonhyer

Re: Sections of Primary Lessons are Missing

Post by jasonhyer »

This issue should be resolved. If you are experiencing the issue make sure that you update your content (circle arrow icon in the main library screen).
Jason Hyer
lagosta

Re: Sections of Primary Lessons are Missing

Post by lagosta »

Thanks, Jason. I noticed a couple of updates to the manual were pushed over the last couple of weeks, and I agree it looks to be resolved. Thanks for the quick response.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”