Help! "Location" info for every building in stake is now on

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
leanncarroll

Help! "Location" info for every building in stake is now on

Post by leanncarroll »

The very functional calendars I created for our ward Young Women are now getting cluttered with "Location" info for every single building in our stake. I've tried unsubscribing from "Locations" but they're still there. My clean and streamlined calendars, which only consisted of Young Women Activities, Joint YM/YW Activities, and YW Leader calendars, now also have every day filled to overflowing with building icons (with each ward building in a different icon color) and events scheduled throughout the stake. My dream calendar has become a cluttered nightmare, with all of my hours of hard work down the drain.

Can anyone help me with a solution?

Many thanks,
~Leann
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Help! "Location" info for every building in stake is now

Post by russellhltn »

Make sure you're not running into the v2.5 select visible calendars issue.

Odds are the events are not on the YW calendar, but that it's just a bug that causes location events to appear.

Since this is likely to be a reoccurring issue, I've made that thread sticky until resolved.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Gary_Miller

Re: Help! "Location" info for every building in stake is now

Post by Gary_Miller »

While it seems the OP may already be doing this I still thought I would bring it up.

1. Make sure you only check the calendars to the right that you want to see.

2. Make sure you only check the locations to the right in which you want to see. With the understanding that in "Week" mode you will see all the events for all the wards and all the calendars attached to those locations.

Return to “Calendar”