No longer see the rooms and other things to help

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
jalairf

No longer see the rooms and other things to help

Post by jalairf »

I am the building coordinator for my building. When I first learned how to do it, is was able to see the locations in the building to reserve and the dates of the week and there was a little building that was showing that it was scheduled. Now I get nothing. I can no longer see if there is something that will conflict with an activity unless I am checking before hand nor can I put in the rooms that are needed. I have to type them in individually to have it reserved. I am not sure what has happened and I can't find anyone in the stake who can help me.

Jalair Finlinson
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: No longer see the rooms and other things to help

Post by russellhltn »

It sounds like someone has altered the locations. You'll need to get with a Stake Admin to fix things. That could be anyone in the extended stake presidency including clerk, assistant clerks, STS, executive secretary.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”