Custom Content in Gospel Library

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
mykbaker

Custom Content in Gospel Library

Post by mykbaker »

Is it possible to create your own content for use in Gospel Library? It would be nice to convert documents in other formats to be used in Gospel Library since the interface is well designed and full featured.

Thanks!
geraldcall

Re: Custom Content in Gospel Library

Post by geraldcall »

I too am interested in this. I used to use Yanceyware reader for my scriptures before, and I could do this. I put my patriarchal blessing and other stuff in there that I needed for my calling--very useful.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

I recommend posting in the forum for the operating system of interest (Android Gospel Library, BlackBerry Gospel Library, iPhone/iPad Gospel Library, WebOS Gospel Library, Windows Mobile Gospel Library). Each system is in different levels of development for application. The one with the most features due to a significant head start in development is the iPhone/iPad Gospel Library.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
geraldcall

Post by geraldcall »

I will do that, but I felt that my question (or rather mykbaker's) wasn't OS dependent, but more of an "is it in the works?" or "is it possible?" question.

Return to “Gospel Library”