Schedule an event after October 2013

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
nikihansen

Schedule an event after October 2013

Post by nikihansen »

When I try to put our Stake Conference (date November 17, 2013) in as an event, the calendar from which to select a date only goes through October 2013. The next month is labeled "undefined".
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Schedule an event after October 2013

Post by russellhltn »

I also see the month named as "Undefined" but I still see a working calendar. However clicking on a date, gives the month as "undefined", forcing you to hand enter the month.

Not wanting to mess anyone up, I didn't go further then that to see if I could successfully manually enter a November date and have the system function correctly.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

I am having no problems in entering an event after October 2013.
I tested this two ways;

1) I clicked on the "+" symbol at the top of a calendar and entered information for 12/25/13.
2) Using the ">" arrow at the top of a calendar I moved forward to December and clicked on the 25th and entered an event.

Both of these methods worked fine. All months are showing as expected and I didn't see any "UnDefined".

Edit: My apologies. I misunderstood the topic here. I was in the Calendar and not Lesson Schedules.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

techgy wrote:Using the ">" arrow at the top of a calendar I moved forward to December
What was the month between "October" and "December"? I see "undefined".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Please disregard, sorry. I was thinking outside the box.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I've tried both Chrome and IE10 and I see it.

Just to be sure we're all on the same page - this is scheduling an event in the lesson schedule.

mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

russellhltn wrote:What was the month between "October" and "December"? I see "undefined".
I also see "undefined". Using Chrome. Happens in 2014 as well. Didn't go farther than that. Problem with the lookup table for months?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

mfmohlma wrote:Happens in 2014 as well.
And 2012.

mfmohlma wrote:Problem with the lookup table for months?
Normally my knee-jerk reaction to "November" is DST, but I agree, this smells like a table lookup/Select Case error.

mevans

Post by mevans »

I can duplicate this, as well. Interestingly, I already have an event scheduled in November. I put this in earlier this year and it worked fine. I think I had added that before the most recent calendar changes.
rhigley

Post by rhigley »

Using Firefox also shows November as undefined, but if you type in Nov dd, yyyy. It will accept it and schedule the lesson or event for the correct day.

Return to “Lesson Schedules”