LDS Account Username Change

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
derekmw

LDS Account Username Change

Post by derekmw »

Due to security concerns with using a common username between sites and some digital information being accessed, my LDS Account username and password were both changed. Although the kind brother that helped me via Church IT over the phone assured me that it would not have any ill effects, my LDS Tech profile appears to be blank, meaning I still receive e-mails for the projects which I added under the old username, but cannot access my profile, the projects, or even the LDS Tech home page while signed in. I get the message, "This e-mail is already registered. If you forgot your password, click on the Forgot your password link and a new password will be sent to you." The forum appears to be the only LDS Tech page that I can access, hence the post.

Suggestions?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: LDS Account Username Change

Post by aebrown »

Send an email to tech@ldschurch.org. Include your old LDS Account username and your new username (don't send any passwords, of course). They can adjust your LDSTech account to link to your new LDS Account.

Return to “Church Account”