New Stake . . . New Patriarch

Discuss basic duties of stake and ward clerks, including where to begin.
tomj
Community Moderators

New Stake . . . New Patriarch

Post by tomj »

So our new stake is just over a month old, and we recently called a new patriarch. What is the process for getting him Access to the Online Recommendation System for Patriarchal Blessings? He is Active in MLS and on the CDOL, but when he goes to https://apps.lds.org/pbsubmit/ it says "Access to this system is currently by invitation only."

He has been asking for assistance. Is there a hotline that he can call, or that I can call for him? We were able to order him the Patriarch's World Wide training booklet/DVD and I think that the Stake President got him a brown manual. Further I believe that the clerk has ordered his recording equipment, but for whatever reason, he cannot get in the system. Any help would be appreciated.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: New Stake . . . New Patriarch

Post by aebrown »

Last I heard, that system was indeed by invitation only. That means that it is being rolled out gradually, area by area. As far as I know, our stake hasn't been invited to use this electronic system, and my stake is not very far from yours. You could check with the stake you just were split off from, but it sounds to me like you're still on the old system.

Return to “Getting Started for New Clerks”