Problem: Calendar does not schedule

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
dschultz7

Problem: Calendar does not schedule

Post by dschultz7 »

Hi all,

When I try to schedule a building all I get is the spinning logo. It will spin until I close out the window. I've let it spin for over 10 minutes. It never completes the submission.

I have tried both at work and at home on the following browsers in both locations:
Chrome: Version 26.0.1410.64 m
IE: Version 9.0.8112.16421

Any help would be great!

Thanks,
David
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Problem: Calendar does not schedule

Post by russellhltn »

Are you scheduling an event or a restriction (previously called "reservation')? One-time or repeating?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
dschultz7

Post by dschultz7 »

russellhltn wrote:Are you scheduling an event or a restriction (previously called "reservation')? One-time or repeating?
A one time event.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

That's odd. Have you tried going into week view and checking the box for the location to see if there's a conflicting event or restriction that's blocking you from saving? It should warn you if that's the case - operative word "should".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
dschultz7

Post by dschultz7 »

russellhltn wrote:That's odd. Have you tried going into week view and checking the box for the location to see if there's a conflicting event or restriction that's blocking you from saving? It should warn you if that's the case - operative word "should".
In the week view I just found an obscure time and tried scheduling an event, not even picking a building and it still just spins...

The odd thing is that I was able to schedule items 2 weeks ago, but now I cannot. Permissions and such should not have changed. But who knows...

Thank you for your help!
David

Return to “Calendar”