Calendar in Android Version of LDS Tools

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
briang00

Calendar in Android Version of LDS Tools

Post by briang00 »

So is there any way to a get a monthly view of the calendar on Android, as well as being able to scroll more that a month or so in the week view. For instance today is April 22 and I can only go back as far as April 11 and forward as far as May 18. It seems as thought the IOS version has more viewing options.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Calendar in Android Version of LDS Tools

Post by jdlessley »

I don't know why going back more than a week is necessary. And on my Android phone I can go to 22 July.

The development for Android has not caught up to iOS. Whenever the same apps are compared there is going to be disappointment until the development of mobile apps are synced. That is going to take time.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

In iOS there is a setting where you can select how far out you wish the calendar to download, from 30 days to 6 months. Since two of you have posted different ending lengths for your Android calendars, perhaps there is a setting there, as well?

We have no control over the prior calendar, which is set at 30 days.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

There sure is: Months to show: 1, 3, 6, 12
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Android Member Tools App”