Cant create event from android app

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
karcole

Cant create event from android app

Post by karcole »

It either is that it is not possible or I do not know where the feature is that allows me to add evens to the bishops calendar from my phone, I have the permissions to do it with my laptop but not my phone. Is there a way to do this on Android OS?
dshep2020

Re: Cant create event from android app

Post by dshep2020 »

If you are using the LDS Tools app for Android, there is no ability to add events via the app. You can only view what is sync'd for six months at a time. You can add an event by browsing to the calendar website on your phones web browser, but that may prove difficult to do on a phone.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Cant create event from android app

Post by russellhltn »

Currently the only way to add an event is from the calendar web page.

Furthermore, the sync speed from the calendar to other applications is too slow to keep things up to date on a Sunday.

In the case of a Bishop's calendar, you may want to look at using Google calendar.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”