List of sites/applications that uses LDS Account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
RomeroGa

List of sites/applications that uses LDS Account

Post by RomeroGa »

Anyone could help me writing the different applications (in any device) that members and leaders can reach using theirs LDS Account? The audience is our stake bishoprics meeting, to teach and encourage them to give this information to their members and leaders in all our wards and branches.
Thanks,

Gustavo A. Romero
Buenos Aires
Argentina
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: List of sites/applications that uses LDS Account

Post by aebrown »

There is a list of Church Websites on the LDSTech Wiki that indicates which sites use LDS Account. It's not complete, and probably has some errors, but it's a great start and the most comprehensive list I know of.

The list of mobile applications would certainly include LDS Tools and Gospel Library (for a variety of platforms).
RomeroGa

Post by RomeroGa »

Thanks for your help.

Gustavo A. Romero
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

You might want to break it down into Leadership Only sites... start on https://leader.lds.org and show them the 'Applications' Area that is like a quick-links type access to commonly used applications.

I would show the list that pops down when they sign in. You could show a SP member logging in and a HC member logging in to show how the menu is different based on their LDS Account and the current calling they have in MLS.

Then I would show a member view - tools members can use.

One of the most effective demos I've used is showing the notes and journal as I make an edit on my phone and have it show up on the website.... pretty cool.
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense
RomeroGa

Post by RomeroGa »

Thanks a lot for your suggestion in making this "demos" to new users.

Gustavo A. Romero

Return to “Church Account”