Calendar won't display on iPad2

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
jerryhbrown

Calendar won't display on iPad2

Post by jerryhbrown »

Calendar won't display on iPad2 using latest iOS and upto date safari app. I can load the calendar page and everything will load on the page except the accuall calendar itself. The symbol for the iPad working appears and goes in its circular motion until I close the page. Ive used the calendar for about a year or so on this iPad, but the past few weeks I have had this problem every time I've tried using it. The screen shot looks like this:
image.jpg
(89.58 KiB) Downloaded 96 times
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Calendar won't display on iPad2

Post by russellhltn »

From the another thread:
Found solution to my problem. Went to Apple Store today and one of their "Genius'" (their name, not mine) saw the problem immediately. Under "Settings" for "Safari" I had the Private Browsing tab set in "On" position. He said this will cause problems with some websites. I turned Private Browsing to "Off" position and the calendar is displayed with no problem.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”