Stake Directory

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
deandalyne

Stake Directory

Post by deandalyne »

I can see my local ward directory and the other wards in my stake but I cannot get a stake directory
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Stake Directory

Post by aebrown »

deandalyne wrote:I can see my local ward directory and the other wards in my stake but I cannot get a stake directory
That's correct. There is no feature currently in the Directory for printing a directory of all stake members. You can only do that on a ward basis.
marianomarini

Post by marianomarini »

deandalyne wrote:I can see my local ward directory and the other wards in my stake but I cannot get a stake directory
Are you saying that you can't see all the stake member's name (aebrown has yet reply) or Stake Leader's name?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

marianomarini wrote:
Are you saying that you can't see all the stake member's name . . .
You can see them. You just cannot print them out all at once. You have to print out each individual ward or branch, one at a time.
sissiehill

Post by sissiehill »

How are we to know current Stake Leaders if there is no printout as such besides the Stake Presidency?
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

sissiehill wrote:How are we to know current Stake Leaders if there is no printout as such besides the Stake Presidency?
By viewing them on line in the directory, no need to have a printout.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

sissiehill wrote:How are we to know current Stake Leaders if there is no printout as such besides the Stake Presidency?
A printout of the stake leaders is done by selecting "Stake Information" in the unit drop-down list box, select "Stake Leaders and Organizations", then click the "Print" button.

Household visibility settings will affect whether a stake leader is displayed or not. In countries outside the U.S. and Canada the member must opt-in by changing the visibility setting to "Stake". Those leaders with a visibility setting of "Ward" or "Private - leadership only" will not be displayed.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”